The new Communications Module features will include:
- A list page easily located and accessible through the main dashboard
- The ability to create or link to existing Stakeholders or Contacts in PX4
- Facility to create a Communication by:
- Category (i.e. complaint, query)
- Type (i.e. phone call, letter, email)
- Communication start time and date
- Entering a communication subject (summary)
- Entering communication details
- Linking to other PX4 entities (Authorities, Objections, Land Parcels, Projects, Agreements)
- Adding a related document.
- The ability to view communication details
- The incorporation of push notifications
- Reporting functionality.
The list goes on…
but best of all, and worth repeating, is that just like all of PX4’s tools you can link a Communications record to everything else. If you’re not familiar with PX4, arrange a demonstration to see some of PX4’s key functionality for yourself.