An Objections Module for the Western Australia, Mining Act 1978 (WA).
WA Objections management made easy…
The PX4 team has developed a bespoke Objections management solution for Western Australia. We love a challenge, so we spent nearly 12 months developing a product that makes Objections management easy.
The PX4 team is immensely proud and very excited to have released such a comprehensive and clever solution into the Western Australian market.
- Management and delegation capabilities via the Administration Portal
- Management of Objections-related lists via the Administration Portal
- Daily data updates pulled from MTO (our Tenement Gateway), which automatically compares data already in PX4 (Department Audit)
- The ability to record company-held (portfolio) and third-party tenements
- Complete and track pre-Objection assessments
- A GIS link to TENGRAPH showing overlapping tenement boundaries
- Management of outgoing and incoming Objections
- Detailed tracking of Warden’s Court hearings
- In-system standard and the ability to tailor grounds for objection
- The creation and storage of standard forms for Letter of Service and Affidavit of Service
- The ability to assign and re-assign tasks to internal officers and other stakeholders
- Store and link any number of documents
- Store, link and track Agreements and any terms and conditions
- New user-managed, dynamic, lists for Assessments, Hearings and Objections
- New reporting functionality
- Push notifications
- Task escalation
- Objections-related metrics
- The ability to add a comment against any record
- And much more besides…